General Settings involve configuring or managing settings at the App level.
As we have seen in search result configuration you cannot configure the results from actions of a virtual assistant. The bot actions are listed in a default tile with header format. SearchAssist allows you to configure where the bot action results can be displayed.
The Actions option allows you to display the bot actions at the top or at the bottom in the search result.
This option is available only if you have linked a bot under the Bot Action source, else use the option to link a bot.
To configure bot actions in a search result, take the following steps:
- Click the Manage tab on the top.
- By default, the General Settings page is displayed.
- Under the Actions section, choose the position of the bot action results:
- Do not execute the winning intent
- Show Actions at the Top
- Show Actions at the Bottom.