SearchAssist allows your team to collaborate closely while building the app, from creation through to launch. SearchAssist supports multiple users with equal privileges.
To collaboratively configure a SearchAssist app during the build process, use the Team option. Send an email invite to each team member to grant access to SearchAssist. Assign a role to each team member and let them start working on SearchAssist.
Follow these steps to add team members.
- Click the Manage menu tab.
- In the left pane, click Team.
- On the Team page, click + Add Members in the top-right corner.
- On the Add Members dialog box, enter an email address for each new team member in the App Members field.
- Hit Enter on the keyboard.
- Add more addresses. (optional)
- Click Add.
Accepting an Invitation
After clicking the accept link:
- SearchAssist adds the member email address to the Team page.
- The invited member can access the shared SearchAssist app and collaborate instantly.
On the Team page, you can:
- use the search icon in the top-right corner of the page to find team members
- use the delete icon to delete a team member, which removes their access to SearchAssist