SearchAssist allows you to create credentials to configure channels and API scopes. Use the credentials created in the <SDK config.file> for the SDK to interact with the SearchAssist application.
To add credentials, take the following steps:
- On the landing page, click the Manage tab on the top.
- By default, the General Settings page is displayed. On the left pane, click Credentials.
- You will find the applications you created listed here. You can also create a new credential.
- On the Manage Credentials page, click + Add Credential on the upper-right.
- On the Add Credential dialog box:
- Click Save.
To delete a credential, take the following steps:
- On the Manage Credentials page, click the delete icon on the respective credential.
- On the Delete Credential dialog box, click Delete.
Note: You can’t delete a credential if it’s associated with a channel.