Managing SearchAssist Credentials
SearchAssist allows you to create or delete credentials to configure channels and API settings.
Adding a Credential
Use the credentials created in the <SDK config.file> for the SDK to interact with the SearchAssist app.
Follow these steps to add credentials:
- Click the Manage menu tab. The General Settings page displays.
- In the left pane, click Credentials.
- Click + Add Credential in the top-right corner.
- In the Add Credential dialog box, enter a name.
- Select a signing algorithm from the JWT Signing Algorithm Used For Client App Authentication drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Deleting a Credential
- On the Manage Credentials page, click the delete icon on the respective credential
- Click Delete in the confirmation pop-up window.
Note: You can’t delete a credential if it is associated with a channel.