When you sign up as a new user on the SearchAssist platform, you start with a free subscription plan. You can continue with the free membership or upgrade to one of our paid plans.
Click Plan Details in the left menu to review plan details, options, and usage.
- View the current subscription plan along with the Renewal Date (for paid plans).
- Click the ellipsis to downgrade or upgrade a plan. In case of a downgrade, delete all the documents and indices that exceed the limit. The Rules, Index stages, and Experiments that exceed the limit need to be deleted too.
- Cancel a subscription at any time, but requests in the middle of a billing cycle will be honored only at the end of that billing cycle.
- Add Overage if the number of queries or documents allotted in the plan is reaching its maximum limit. Click the ellipsis to services.
If you are within the free trial period, you can choose a plan with monthly or annual payments. You can also compare the features and prices of all available plans before choosing a plan.
Scroll down to the Usage section for an overview of query and document usage. Add document and query overage if either of those numbers is reaching the allowed maximum limit.
- Document Ingestion Analytics shows data for the last 6 months.
- Query Usage Analytics shows queries performed for the last 6 months.
Click Usage Log on the left menu. Once the app is live, SearchAssist generates a usage log. The log gives you a list of search queries plus details like:
- Type of query (e.g. search query, picked from live search, or based on suggestions)
- Results displayed, or shows the query yielded in no results
- Date and Time when the query was posed by the user
More data analysis tools are available:
- Search for a specific query
- Download the logs
- Sort based on the type, results, or date & time
- Filter based on the type and results
Once you subscribe to a plan, review the invoices here. You can see:
- Invoice ID
- Billing Period
- Invoice Amount
- Subscription Type: Annual or Monthly
- Invoice Date
- Search for a specific invoice
- Sort by invoice date
- Download invoices