SearchAssist is the world’s first conversational search engine which combines natural language search with the automatic execution of tasks in conversations. It can collate data from diverse sources, index and retrieve results in no-time. Kore.ai’s no-code and Conversational User Interface (CUI) approach for Search Assistant, eliminates the need of maintaining dedicated IT teams. SearchAssist allows you to customize search parameters, design display and rank priorities fetching the most relevant results to the user as per your business goals. Virtual assistants designed in Kore.ai’s Experience Optimization(XO) platform can be integrated effortlessly in a few clicks with nearly no-coding.
Driven by the latest technology and dedicated expert teams, popular search engines, social platforms and e-commerce aggregators offer rich intuitive search experience to all users. When the same user tries to query your website or app their expectations are already set high in terms of search experience. SearchAssist gears you up with a PaaS approach to overcome that challenge of offering a similar or even better search experience to your users.
SearchAssist enables your business with a technology platform to build and deliver an advanced or even a better search experience to your customers without the need to allocate dedicated teams in-house giving more available resources to your core line of business.
Most e-commerce and enterprise websites have the following limitations in the search experience they currently offer, they:
- do not interpret natural language queries or utterances.
- fail to discover intents and objectively drive through the journeys of the intents.
- are restricted to keyword-based search criteria.
- leave the intent unfulfilled without invoking any actions.
Benefits to your Business
Kore.ai’s unique comprehensive approach helps your business realize the following benefits like:
- personalization to your end user search experience
- A/B testing, a testing methodology to compare up to four competing variants, between search experiences.
- quick insights on end user’s behavior
- cognitive abilities to interpret end user’s natural language queries allows SearchAssist to detect the context and intent of the user better which inturn enables to refine the search and / or drive the intent.
- ease of developing and deploying Search Assistants by business users
- purpose-driven search experience in a unified interface to achieve the search objective without end-users spending excess efforts nor digressing.
All the aforementioned advanced functionality is offered in a no-code/low-code business-user friendly mode at one place i.e., in a single interface.
Hence a complete and fulfilling search journey and experience ensuring high quality of search.
How SearchAssist Works
SearchAssist allows you to build and deploy Search Assistants that are intelligent enough to
- enable you to present contextualized and personalized search experiences for your users.
- integrate seamlessly with other major repositories
- use the built-in ability to hand-hold users to perform bot-driven actions
- leverage the Natural Language Processing(NLP), Artificial intelligence(AI) capabilities to interpret user queries
- present results in both traditional and conversational modes.
With the contexts identified, SearchAssist lands your end-users in more relevant and personalized results catering to the search purpose more precisely and effectively. It can point both to relevant content and calls-to-action delivering their intent if any, with an engaging interactive ease.
The SearchAssist platform enables you to develop Search Assistants with the following capabilities and takes you through the following stages of the Search Assistant lifecycle:
- Initiating stage i.e, Creating the Search Assistant
- Adding and Mapping Content Sources
- Indexing Content
- Managing Relevance
- Viewing Analytics and drawing Insights
- Designing Search Experience, UIs
- Defining and Running Experiments
- Maintaining your Search Assistants
- Managing Account
Developer-Friendly Platform-as-a Service(PaaS)
In addition to all the functionality developed by business users, SearchAssist allows developers to:
- extend and customize Search Assistants using the API library provided
- access and utilize APIs with documentation with ease
- integrate with other major content repositories and platforms
- customize search interface to a great extent
Search Assistants created can be deployed in the following scenarios:
- Business User Enablement: Business users of E-Commerce sites, apps, or merchandisers or product catalog owners in the retail domain:
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods(FMCG) vertical
- prospective OEMs aiming for Direct to Consumer(D2C)
- Ride hailing apps
- aggregators, including from both the preceding.All the preceding trying to enhance Customer Experience(CX), position some products, marketing offers, by building and deploying a customized search app onto their D2C channels.Additionally you can apply customized business rules for each of the preceding scenarios providing better search experience to your customers and facilitating more conversions. Refer SearchAssist for E-Commerce.
- Employee Work Enablement: Enterprise intranet website content owners, process owners trying to enhance Employee Experience(EX) and productivity to enable employees to perform better search and gain knowledge that enables their work. Refer SearchAssist for Enterprise websites.
- Customer Support Agent Enablement: Customer support executives doing Knowledge search for product and/or process knowledge to provide better support calls leading to better CX. Refer SearchAssist for Knowledge Search.
- Developer Enablement: Developers can integrate at API level and invoke search SearchAssist capabilities from code level and integrate to their preferred channels, website and/or apps. Refer to Developer’s Guide.