To clone an existing search configuration, take the following steps:
- Click the Indices tab on the top.
- On the left pane, under the Search Configuration section, click the dropdown icon.
- Click New Profile.
- On the New Search Configuration dialog box, by default, Create New option is selected. Select Clone Configuration.
- You can also use the clone icon next to the name of the configuration you want to clone. Click the dropdown icon and hover over the configuration to see the clone icon.
- Enter a name in the Configuration Name field and select an existing configuration to clone.
- Click Add.