Use the Extract FAQs option to extract all the FAQs that are listed in a PDF file or in web pages.
To add FAQs through the Extract FAQs option, take the following steps:
- On the Sources page, click FAQs on the left pane.
- On the FAQs page, click the +Add FAQ and select Extract FAQs.
- In the Extract FAQs dialog box, enter a name in the Source Title field and a description in the Description field.
- Extract FAQs from a file: For file extraction – from the Extract from File section, drag and drop a file or click Browse to locate the PDF file.
- For the Extract from File option, Annotate and Extract the uploaded file to identify and include only the FAQs in that file. Refer How to Annotate & Extract FAQs from documents
In the Extract FAQs dialog box, find the extraction status. If required, cancel the extraction or click OK after the extraction is complete.