This guide helps developers deploy and integrate their SearchAssist app on their website or a channel. The SearchAssist platform includes an SDK along with a tutorial and associated API documentation.
This tutorial provides a step-by-step guide for setting up and running an instance of the SearchAssist Web SDK, which is a collection of libraries that you can use to integrate a SearchAssist app with your other web applications.
Follow these steps prior to installing and configuring the SearchAssist Web SDK.
- Build a SearchAssist app for integration To get started, you need to develop a SearchAssist app on the SearchAssist platform in business user mode and then configure the SearchAssist app to run in the Web/Mobile Client channel.
- Create a New Credential You need to create a credential while configuring the Web/Mobile client channel.
- Configure Web/Mobile Client channel To use the SearchAssist app with the Web SDK, you must configure the app for the Web/Mobile Client channel using the credentials created in the preceding step.
- Copy the following details from the Web/Mobile client details page
- Search Assistant Name
- Search Assistant ID
- Client ID
- Client secret ID
- Search ID
Kore.ai’s API Ecosystem and Library Overview
- Frontend Libraries
- API Clients
- Supported Frameworks
- Syntax and Formats
- Channel specific instructions, API guides,
- website, Google Hangout, Meta’s WhatsApp, etc.