SearchAssist is an end-to-end platform that enables you to deliver an interactive and intent-accomplishing search experience for your customers or employees. You can create cognitive search engines for your enterprise with conversational capability to deploy onto your preferred channels. Search apps are customized for your business contexts converging Natural Language Processing(NLP), Artificial intelligence(AI) and conversational competencies. Additionally, SearchAssist allows you to integrate with Virtual Assistants and present the services they offer driving the desired actions to completion, all in a single interface.
Driven by the latest technology and dedicated expert teams, popular search engines, social platforms and e-commerce aggregators offer rich intuitive search experience to all users. When the same prospect tries to query your website or app for offerings their expectations are already set high in terms of search experience.
SearchAssist enables your business with a technology platform to build and deliver an advanced or even a better search experience to your customers without the need to allocate dedicated teams in-house giving more available resources to your core line of business.
Most e-commerce and enterprise websites have the following limitations in their current search experience in:
- do not interpret natural language queries or utterances.
- fail to discover intents and objectively drive through the journeys of the intents.
- restricted to keyword-based search criteria.
- leave the intent unfulfilled without invoking any actions.
The Kore.ai’s Approach
How it benefits your Business:
Kore.ai’s unique advanced approach helps your business realize the following benefits:
- enabling you to present contextualized and personalized search experiences for your users.
- Applying cognitive abilities to interpret end user’s natural language queries allows SearchAssist to detect the context and intent of the user better which inturn enables to refine the search and / or drive the intent.
- ease of developing and deploying apps by business users
- ensuring a seamless, and purpose-driven search experience. All the features in a unified interface to achieve the search objective without end-users spending excess efforts nor digressing.
- all the advanced functionality offered in a no-code/low-code business-user friendly mode, to deliver an intuitive CUI mode of user engagement.
Hence a complete and fulfilling search journey and experience ensuring high quality of search.
How SearchAssist Works
Search Assist allows you to build and apps that are intelligent enough to
- comprehend end-user queries in their natural language
- discovers his or her intent and prompting the end-user with calls-to-action
- provide answers to search queries in an engaging manner in Conversational User Interface (CUI)
- use the built-in ability to hand-hold users to perform bot-driven actions
- allow A/B testing, a testing methodology to compare up to four competing variants, between search experiences.
With the contexts identified, SearchAssist lands your end-users in more relevant and personalized results catering to the search purpose more precisely and effectively. It can point both to relevant content and calls-to-action delivering their intent if any, with an engaging interactive ease.
The SearchAssist platform enables you to develop a apps with the following capabilities and takes you through the following stages of the app lifecycle:
- Initiating stage by Creating the app
- Adding and Mapping Sources
- Managing Indices
- Managing Relevance
- Viewing Analytics and drawing Insights
- Designing Search Experience, UIs
- Defining and Running Experiments
- Maintaining your apps
- Managing Account
In addition to all the functionality developed by business users, SearchAssist allows developers to:
- extend and customize apps using the API library provided
- access and utilize APIs with documentation with ease
- integrate with other major content repositories and platforms
- customize search interface to a great extent
Apps created in SearchAssist can be deployed in the following scenarios:
- Business User Enablement: Business users of E-Commerce sites, apps, or merchandisers or product catalog owners in the retail domain:
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods(FMCG) vertical
- prospective OEMs aiming for Direct to Consumer(D2C)
- Ride hailing apps
- aggregators, including from both the preceding
All the preceding trying to enhance Customer Experience(CX), position some products, marketing offers, by building and deploying a customized search app onto their D2C channels. Additionally you can apply customized business rules for each of the preceding scenarios providing better search experience to your customers and facilitating more conversions. Refer SearchAssist for E-Commerce.
- Employee Work Enablement: Enterprise intranet website content owners, process owners trying to enhance Employee Experience(EX) and productivity to enable employees to perform better search and gain knowledge that enables their work. Refer SearchAssist for Enterprise websites.
- Customer Support Agent Enablement: Customer support executives doing Knowledge search for product and/or process knowledge to provide better support calls leading to better CX. Refer SearchAssist for Knowledge Search.
- Developer Enablement: Developers can integrate at API level and invoke search SearchAssist capabilities from code level and integrate to their preferred channels, website and/or apps. Refer to Developer’s Guide.
The Overview tab in the SearchAssist platform is the dashboard that gives a snapshot of the search apps that are in the making or the ones already launched.
To view high-level info on various aspects of each app, select the desired app from the dropdown in the top right.
The overview dashboard provides both an all-round view and links to navigate to all the major areas of the platform pertaining to the app selected:
- Lists the content types and the number of documents indexed along with index details
- insights on total number of users, total searches, results, and clicks
- Lists all active experiments
- Your Current subscription plan and usage statistics