When you signup as a new user to the SearchAssist platform, you will be added to the free subscription plan. You can continue on the free subscription or join a paid plan of your choice. On the landing page, you will be given an option to Upgrade Your Plan along with the usage details like document limit and query limit reached.
The Billing & Usage section of the SearchAssist application gives you the usage details and options to join/upgrade a plan. From this section, you can see the various pricing options and usage details and choose the appropriate plan that suits your business needs.
Once the app is active, a usage log will be built for the live data.
Usage Log gives you a list of all search queries along with the details like:
- Search Query
- Type of query – whether it was a search query, picked from live search, or based on suggestions;
- Results were displayed or the query yielded in no result;
- Date & Time when the query was posed by the user.
You have the options to:
- Search for a specific query;
- Download the logs;
- Sort on type, results, or date & time;
- Filter on type and results.
Once you subscribe to a plan, you can view the invoices here.
You can view:
- Invoice Id;
- Billing Period;
- Invoice Amount;
- Subscription Type – Annual or Monthly;
- Invoice Date
- Search for a specific invoice;
- Sort by Invoice Date;
- For each invoice, Download the specific invoice.